3/13/2010

Saint Patrick’s Day Pretties

WELCOME  to our Home…


Thought I'd join in on Cuisine Kathleen's St. Patricks Day blog crawl...skip on over to join in or just ENJOY all the participant's great displays!



Am also linking over to

 
Many thanks to Kathleen and Susan for hosting these wonderfully fun events!
 
 
.


 IMG_1168IMG_1158
We have a welcoming committee waiting to greet you as you step in the side door.  Wyatt Earp (orange) and Hank or Hankers as Maddy calls him, are so excited that you came to visit.
IMG_1162
IMG_1161
IMG_1166
I am pretty sure that they are as excited for Spring to be here as much as I am!  You see, they are strictly indoor cats but in warm weather, we take them out in the back yard so they can wander, eat grass and explore. 
So come on inside!  Even though the sun is shining today, it’s a bit chilly so you must come in and warm up a bit.   I’ve been playing in the dishes…..getting the table ready to join in on Susan’s weekly Tablescape Thursday fun.  As always, all the dishes are Longaberger except the platter on the bakers rack.  I found this at Home Goods several weeks ago and knew it was there just for me.  It was the ONLY St. Patricks day pretty to be seen so I just knew it was meant to be.
The little dish below has Harry and David chocolates….feel free to take one….they are the best chocolates to be found.
IMG_1105

 IMG_1082
The placemats and napkins are also Longaberger. 
IMG_1111
The crystal ice tea glasses are Kelsey by  Waterford.  I am so in want for more crystal and some patterned china.  I won’t be renewing as a Longaberger consultant when my anniversary rolls around…I decided that 16 years of collecting their baskets,pottery, linens and wrought iron  is long enough….time to branch out…..spose Waterford hires consultants and lets you earn their product? ;0)
IMG_1145

IMG_1146

IMG_1148
I hope that you enjoyed my  St. Patrick’s Day pretties.  Please have a festive day and REMEMBER to wear your green!  Thanks so much for stopping in…would so enjoy it if you’d leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.
IMG_1152

20 comments:

  1. Your St. Patrick's decorations are wonderful! Looks like you're ready for spring to arrive.

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love St Paddy's. Your decor is so welcoming. I enjoyed seeing your kitties :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to stop by and visit your blog. You have such a nack for putting things together. I have the ivy LB crock and the shamrock plant, never thought to put them together. Looking forward to seeing what you do for easter!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the plants and planters on your steps. They're so lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm just following orders and letting you know I stopped by. :) The decorations look great! I hope spring comes by me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU, Ladies for your sweet comments!
    Rhonda, do you have a blog? I would so LOVE to see Longaberger "in action" in blogland. PLEASE share photos of your Longaberger collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking forward to another post by you and I wasn't disappointed! Love your St. Pat's tablescape! You have all the perfect themed accessories and have used them in a very pleasing manner! Longaberger will be sorry to see you leave!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the greatest banners. Your table looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! I love all your shamrocks..your table is lovely! I hope you enjoyed my post, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your decorations are wonderful. You have pansies!! I can't wait to plant flowers, it's just a bit too cold still in the Midwest. Your kitties are adorable!!

    I love your table, very festive!!

    Happy St. Paddy's Day! :-)

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful Irish collection you have! A very pretty Irish table you've set for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Table...So Pretty
    HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Table looks wonderful! The rabbit by the door is sooo sweet, he would make anyone feel welcome:-) Bella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Your house looks great with all your decorations. Love the new flowers outside and your lil bench with the bunny and flowers. You have a lot of St. patricks day decorations. I always make a special dinner on St. Patricks day, but have not really set the table for it until this year. I got inspired by all the St. Patricks day
    tablescapes and decided I should do one too,
    which I did, and it was very enjoyable, even tho, it was just for me and hubby.
    Everything looks so festive, good for you!!
    Are you Irish?? I am, so guess I need to get on the ball, huh!! lol
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty St. Pat's Day table. That platter is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't purchased any LB in awhile but I still cherish the pieces I have. I always loved the St. Patrick's Day collection the best. I enjoy your blog. I photographed my LB pieces for the Blog Roll too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful. Your doorway is very welcoming. Thanks for showing us that. The cats look very excited about springs arrival. I think we all are!
    Win Rachael Ray bake ware at my blog.
    Thanks!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Vicci, sorry I am so late in getting around...just too much work. Ha.

    Everything looks just wonderful. All the beutiful green and white just livens up the spirits. Just charming. It makes me smile.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty table! I love all your crystal and green tableware. And don't you think that Oak looks great with green? Love your pressed back oak chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Belleek China collection would compliment your collection beautifully. Between my Belleek, Longaberger and Waterford, my house is full. Am 72 years young and still can't wait for my next piece to add to the collection!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails