2/13/2010

Happy Valentines Day

My oh my it's been a really long time since I have got to play in blogland!  Life is very different for me but I am adapting...kinda....sorta....trying!  ANY WHO.......I just had to stop in to wish you all a very happy, hopefully romantic Valentines day.
I had hoped to do a tablescape or two before now, but, well, lets just say it's a work in progress...it WILL be done tomorrow so I'll post it then.  Meanwhile, a few photo's of TWO of my favorite things...Longaberger and Williraye.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! HAppy Valentine's Day to you!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! Happy Valentines to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Happy Valentine's day.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the figures. Have a very happy Valentine's Day. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails